10:00 AM TO 6:00 PM Ground travel by car
Guidelines to build a photography project and a short introduction to night (if you are interested in), travel and street photography. Then we’ll go off the beaten track. Starting from the EUR district where the architecture with its references to rationalism and to the ancient Roman style give us the chance to take metaphysical pictures. Then we’ll visit the Garbatella – also known as “Garden City”- a jewel that combines the popular, rural and working spirit with architectural research. After we’ll discover extraordinary examples of industrial archeology and street art. We’ll continue on famous locations such as: Terme di Caracalla, Circo Massimo, Aventino and Gianicolo.
NOTE: You can personalize the tour including Via Appia Antica and the magnificent Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls.
10.00 AM TO 6.00 PM OR 2:00 PM TO 10:00 PM (if you are interested in Night Photography) Full time walking
We’ll photograph the amazing historic center where we’ll find inspiration for many pictures to tell the city: the ancient Rome, the night atmospheres (if you are interested in), urban landscape, typical daily life, characteristics roman people, picturesque Rome’s glimpses, the artisans, incredible architecture, romantic sunset etc…
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- Develop your sensibility and personality
- Photographic technique
- Improve visual skills
- Solve visual problems
- Explore different genres of photography
- Tell with a picture
- Editing images
- Visual perception (composition, spatial configuration, color etc…)
- Aesthetical and emotional topics.
- Develop your own style
- Move and interact
- The quality of the light (during the day and the night)
- The rules and to break them
- Special Effects
- To pre-visualize
- To have a coherent style To build a portfolio
- What is not written in the books
- Use of flash
- HDR High Dynamic Range
- Fine-art print
Use the form below to send us an email with your favorite dates, number of participants, photography interests. We answer right away with all details.
- Choose your preferred date for a private photo tour/workshop.
- Workshop € 150 per person per day (min. 2 persons). One person private workshop costs € 230,00 per day.
- 20% discount applies for 4 people or more.
THE PRICES INCLUDES
- Pick up service from/to the hotel.
- Full time personalized instruction in the field.
- Map with the best locations to photograph.
- Private car.
THE PRICES DOESN’T INCLUDE
- Airfare to Rome.
- Meals and beverages.
- All photo equipment.
- Travel insurance.
We move by private car.
IMAGE PROCESSING SERVICE
For the pictures taken we offer a professional image processing service with photoshop at 5€ per file.
- – Your partner/friend can accompany you for free (without camera).
- I can lend one Canon 5D with 24-105mm.
- If it rains it’s even better, there’s more poetry.
- I will pick you up at your hotel or by arrangement.
- This is a walking tour, comfortable shoes and a small bottle of water are recommended.
- Tour run in every weather conditions, if it rains bring a lightweight poncho and a plastic bag with a rubber band for your camera or an umbrella.However, in extreme adverse weather conditions we reserve the right to cancel the tour and we will notify participants by e-mail. You’ll decide for an alternative date or a full refund.
- During the tour we can stop for gelato, pizza or coffee at any time.
- Travel photo tour and workshop reserve the right to cancel a photo tour.If Travel photo tour and workshop cancel a tour we try to arrange a different date for a common photo tour. If this is impossible we will promptly refund you reservation fees.