ROME PHOTO TOURS
NIGHT TOUR (four hours):
- 1 person € 140
- 2 persons € 140 – per person
- 3 persons € 120 – per person
- 4 persons € 90 – per person
€ 400 per private groups. € 300 per one person (and companion) private tour. To book contact us.
Number of participants: min. 1 max. 4 – For larger groups contact us.
NOTE: Afternoon tours start time could changes little bit, depending on the sunset time.
PHOTO TOUR AND WORKSHOP (four hours):
- 1 person € 125
- 2 persons € 125 per person
- 3 persons € 100 – per person
- 4 persons € 75 – per person
- 5 persons € 60 – per person
€ 350 per private groups. € 250 per one person (and companion) private tour. Contact us for booking.
FOR A FULL DAY TOUR CONTACT US.
Number of participants: min. 1 max. 5 – For larger groups contact us.
- It is possible to customize the itinerary.
- Afternoon tours start time could changes little bit, depending on the sunset time.
THE PRICES INCLUDES
- Transport by private vehicle – Night Tour only
- Return to your hotel by car – Night Tour only
- Full time guide and personalized instruction in-the-field
- A map with the best locations to photograph
- Tripod – Night Tour only
THE PRICES DOESN’T INCLUDE
- Accommodation, but we can help you to find it.
- Airfare to Rome
- Meals and beverages
- All photo equipment
- Travel insurance
IMAGE PROCESSING SERVICE
- For the pictures taken we offer a professional image processing service with photoshop at 5€ per file.
- Your partner/friend can accompany you for free (without camera).
- I can lend one Canon 5D with 24-105mm.
- You can change the date of the tour/workshop/photoshoot without additional costs.
- Near public transportation.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Most travelers can participate.
- If it rains it’s even better, there’s more poetry.
- Comfortable shoes and a small bottle of water are recommended.
- A lightweight tripod is recommended for evening sessions but you can also use one of mine.
- Tour run in every weather conditions, if it rains bring a lightweight poncho and a plastic bag with a rubber band for your camera or an umbrella. However, in extreme adverse weather conditions we reserve the right to cancel the tour and we will notify participants by e-mail. You’ll decide for an alternative date or a full refund.
- During the tour we can stop for gelato, pizza or coffee at any time.